All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive guide to learning about a wonderful technique called mind maps. Mind maps are an amazing organizational and creativity tool that can improve memory, concentration, communication, organization, creativity, and time management. This book is the ultimate resource on the topic of mind maps. In a short time, it can enhance your skills in reading, writing, learning, te taking, brainstorming, planning, productivity, and so much more.
- Author(s)Ken Arthur
- PublisherBook Stream Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication09/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBook Stream Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.