All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone everywhere wants to improve in life. You want to make things better; you want to get better. Essentially, everything in life can be distilled down to a relationship. You have relationships with people, places, and things. There are the relationships you have with your friends, classmates, relatives and co-workers. You have a relationship with your home or apartment; your work site; your favourite club, bar, or restaurant; and, you have a relationship with your drums. All you need do is read and absorb the philosophies and stories contained within this book, work with the strategies and techniques, and you will overcome those barriers that have been holding you back from enjoying your optimum relationship with your drumming.
- Author BiographyWorking drummer is a phrase that captures the essence of Bernie Schallehn. To the best of his memory, he has never turned down a gig in his over 40 years of performing and played almost every genre of rock music on drums. Bernie Schallehn holds a Bachelor's Degree in Behavioural Science and a Masters Degree in Counselling. In his years as a 9-to-5er, he was a counselor, a psychotherapist, and a hypnotherapist.
- Author(s)Bernie Schallehn
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication15/10/2011
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHal Leonard Corporation
- Content NoteBlack and White throughout
- Weight207 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.