Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe secret of attraction...Hollywood agent Aurora Fields kept her personal life strictly separate from her professional one, until she met TV producer David Brady. He might be working with her biggest client on a documentary, but that didn't mean Aurora trusted him. She'd be on hand to protect her celebrity star from exploitation and if that meant spending more time with David then so be it! David had always considered himself a good judge of character, so why did each moment he spent with Aurora leave her as enigmatic - and enticing - as before? Fall under the spell of New York Times bestselling author Nora Roberts!
- Author BiographyNORA ROBERTS No.1 New York Times bestselling author Nora Roberts is a word artist, painting her story and characters with vitality and verve, according to the Los Angeles Daily News. She has published over a hundred novels, and her work has been optioned and made into films, excerpted in Good Housekeeping, and has been translated into over twenty-five different languages and published all over the world. With over 400 million copies of her books in print worldwide, she is truly a publishing phenomenon.
- Author(s)Nora Roberts
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication17/04/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight220 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $29.41New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.83
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.47
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $92.43
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.