All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.79Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book lists techniques that musicians can use to improve their memory, overcome stage fright, strengthen concentration, increase motivation, enhance creativity, and overall sharpen the mind in ways that will improve musical skill. This is the most important book you will ever read if you are serious about becoming a better musician.
- Author BiographyDoug Oliver has been a musician, composer, and music teacher for over twenty years. He records and produces original music from his home recording studio and is currently working on his second CD. Mind Power for Musicians was started in 1999 and is the result of over four years of research and study.
- Author(s)Doug Oliver
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication08/02/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.