All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn our everyday encounters, we are continuously challenged by people who think and respond in ways different from ourselves. Each of us pay attention to different aspects of life, interpret experiences differently, communicate with differing styles, and use different criteria for judging and believing others. In this volume, the authors use over 20 years of thorough scientific research to explore the links between information processing and human behaviour, and show how people communicate, learn, and make decisions. Mind Shapes provides readers with the tools to understand, use, adapt and benefit from these differences.
- Author BiographyAlan Khan has been studying information processing of the human brain for over 20 years. Kris Radcliffe has a extensive background in both the visual and literary media.
- Author(s)Alan Kahn,Kris Radcliffe
- PublisherParagon House Publishers
- Date of Publication25/05/2006
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSaint Paul
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParagon House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Weight590 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.