All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionWalmsley offers a succinct introduction to major philosophical issues in artificial intelligence for advanced students of philosophy of mind, cognitive science and psychology. Whilst covering essential topics, it also provides the student with the chance to engage with cutting edge debates.
- Author BiographyJOEL WALMSLEY is a Lecturer in Philosophy at University College Cork in Ireland. His research interests are in philosophy of cognitive science (especially concerning Artificial Intelligence and Dynamical Systems Theory), philosophy of science (especially concerning explanation) and philosophy of mind (especially concerning emergence and the 'extended mind' hypothesis). His previous works include Mind: Historical and Philosophical Introduction to the Major Theories (Hackett: 2006. Co-authored with A. Kukla).
- Author(s)Joel Walmsley
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/08/2012
- Series TitlePalgrave Philosophy Today
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight302 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.