All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMind in Harmony will interest anyone who is curious to kw what Buddhism has to say about the mind. Readers who already kw something about Buddhism in general, and fancy taking the plunge into Buddhist psychology, will find plenty here to stimulate them, and an accessible introduction to this technical subject. Subhuti describes the mind from the Buddhist point of view, and shows how such kwledge can serve as a practical tool for mind training.
- Author BiographySubhuti joined the Triratna Buddhist Order in 1973 and has since devoted himself to the practice and teaching of Buddhism. Currently based in Birmingham, England, Subhuti spends part of each year in India, leading retreats and giving lectures. He is the author of The Buddhist Vision, Sangharakshita: A New Voice in the Buddhist Tradition and Buddhism and Friendship.
- Author(s)Dharmachari Subhuti
- PublisherWindhorse Publications
- Date of Publication04/03/2015
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWindhorse Publications
- Weight454 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.