All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the book that has given thousands of sufferers new hope--a gentle, effective way to find real relief from back pain, without painkillers, without surgery, without spending days on end in bed. Dr. John Sar's revolutionary approach to back pain is based on his discovery that tension is the underlying cause of most back problems--leading to an often unrecognized condition called Tension Mytosis Syndrome. In this book--the first to explain the psychophysiology, manifestations, and treatment of TMS--you'll find clear steps, sensible advice, and simple illustrations to help you find relief, prevent future pain...and live life fully once again.
- Author BiographyDr. John Sarno is Professor of Clinical Rehabilitation Medicine, New York University School of Medicine, and attending physician at the Howard A. Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine, New York University Medical Center.
- Author(s)John Sarno
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/1990
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/10/2009
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width108 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.