All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- Description8 minutes a day is all it takes to open up a world of superior mental performance. Just as Tai Chi has been used for centuries to balance body and mind, Mind Chi will help you increase your mental energy and be more effective in everything you do. And all you need is 8 minutes a day...Mind Chi is a powerful synthesis of thought and action based on the most recent research into how the brain works. By following the simple, daily exercises in this book, you will raise your mental performance to a level you never thought possible. Discover: Sharper powers of concentration and information management Improved control over your attention span, memory, thoughts and feelings Fast and easy ways to reduce your stress and increase your confidence New positive habits, thoughts and mental resilience Fantastic energy levels, during and after your work day Plus: 50 Strategies for Success in Business & Life An eight minute daily dose of Mind Chi will improve vitality, reduce stress and allow us to see the many blessings of life more clearly. --Stephen C. Lundin PhD, author of the five million copy bestselling FISH!
- Author BiographyRichard Israel is a consultant, international speaker, trainer and co-author of the bestselling Brain$ell with Tony Buzan. He has forty years of experience in sales and marketing,s ales training, leadership, and mental literacy. Vanda North was President of the International Society for Accelerated Learning & Teaching, and founded Buzan Centres worldwide for 20 years. Vanda has written several books and her inspiration is sought by leading commercial organizations, educational institutions and governments.
- Author(s)Richard Israel,Vanda North
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/12/2009
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight740 g
- Width172 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine24 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.