Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
About this product
- DescriptionPuzzles have intrigued and entertained generations of children - and their parents - for over 2,000 years. Here is an irrestible assortment of 100 challenging puzzles. These brilliant brainteasers range from the neatly lateral to the downright perplexing.
- Author BiographyRob Eastaway is a writer, speaker and consultant. His books include the bestselling What is a Googly? (9781861056290) and Why Do Buses Come In Threes? (9781861058621). He jointly devised the system now used to officially rank international cricketers and lives in London, where he is a keen weekend cricketer and occasional golfer.
- Author(s)David Wells,Rob Eastaway
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication27/02/2003
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobson Books Ltd
- Content NoteBlack and line drawings throughout
- Weight173 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.