All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA dark, dangerous and twisty near-future mystery from the incomparable Michelle Jaffe. Don't miss this book! --Melissa de la Cruz, New York Times BestsellingAuthor of Blue Bloods Q: If the boy you love commits a crime, would you turn him in? Sadie Ames is a type-A teenager from the wealthy suburbs. She's been accepted to the prestigious Mind Corps Fellowship program, where she'll spend six weeks as an observer inside the head of Ford, a troubled boy with a passion for the crumbling architecture of the inner city. There's just one problem: Sadie's fallen in love with him. Q: What if the crime is murder? Ford Winters is haunted by the murder of his older brother, James. As Sadie falls deeper into his world, dazzled by the shimmering pinpricks of color that form images in his mind, she begins to think she kws him. Then Ford does something unthinkable. Q: What if you saw it happen from inside his mind? Back in her own body, Sadie is faced with the ultimate dilemma. With Ford's life in her hands, she must decide what is right and what is wrong. And how well she can really ever kw someone, even someone she loves. A high concept, cinematic read with a surprising twist, MINDERS asks the question: who is really watching who?
- Author BiographyMichele Jaffe is the author of the young adult novels Ghost Flower, Rosebush, Bad Kitty, Kitty Kitty, and the adult thrillers Loverboy and Bad Girl. She has always dreamed of becoming either an FBI special agent or a glamorous showgirl.
- Author(s)Michele Jaffe
- Date of Publication04/03/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight503 g
- Width149 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.