Mindful Eating: Thirty Days to a Whole New You by Karen Mayo (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.79Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $51.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile you've probably heard about the popular trends of detoxing and cleansing, you may t have heard about the importance of checking the pH levels in your body. And while you may kw that sugar is bad for you, you may t kw that it can be directly linked to chronic illness. Mindful Eating is more than just ather diet book. In this easy-to-read guide to nutrition, you can actually learn the basic science of what food does to and for your body. It's like going back to health class, and it all makes life-changing sense! Food isn't just for urishment. Eating the right food can actually help heal your body. Discover the health benefits of different types of food-from spices, herbs, and teas to fruits, grains, and vegetables-and learn how incorporating them into your lifestyle can increase your energy and decrease your need for medication. In addition to educating you on the essentials of nutrition, this book also includes a five-week meal plan, complete with recipes and shopping lists, which you can use at the turn of each season. Start eating toward a healthier and happier you today!
- Author BiographyKaren Mayo is a health and wellness coach who has guided numerous people to losing inches, pounds, and medications through better eating habits. A graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and a member of the American Association of Drugless Practitioners, she works with corporate executive clients and also serves as a healthy eating specialist and certified in sports nutrition for her one-on-one clients. www.karenmayo.net Her widely varied career includes working as a bartender, sous chef, model, actress, licensed real estate agent, home mortgage banker, and executive recruiter. Currently, Mayo lives in Cortlandt Manor, New York.
- Author(s)Karen Mayo
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.