All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionMindfulness is the easy way to let go of stress and be in the moment, and mandala coloring is one of the best ways to find it. In this new collection of hand-drawn mandalas, illustrator and pattern-maker Jane Snedden Peever presents distinctive designs that will lead you to calm and tranquility.
- Forty-four original mandalas Newly drawn designs ready for your vibrant colors Slow down, focus, and make something beautiful
- Author BiographyJane's natural talent for creating patterns has led her to teaching classes in mandala-making in her native Canada. She also creates her unique hand-drawn mandalas for colouring books and online publications. Her previously published work encompasses her other great skill in fiber arts, including books of her unique designs for Aran sweaters.
- Author(s)Jane Snedden Peever
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight522 g
- Width246 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.