All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollow-up to the bestselling Mindfulness: Be Mindful. Live in the Moment. Gill Hasson, author of the bestselling Mindfulness is back and this time you can fit her advice in your pocket! This little book is packed with over 100 quick exercises, each dealing with a different situation, to help you get calm, collected, and balanced. So whenever you start to feel the stress mounting, reach for your Mindfulness Pocketbook, find the relevant exercise and instantly make life better! So if you feel like life is moving too fast and you're struggling to keep up with constant demands and commitments, don't let anxiety and worry get the better of you integrate these mindfulness exercises, practices, and reflections into your daily life and get in control and feel more confident, calm, and present. By progressing through the pocketbook, you will develop mindful ways of thinking and doing that will benefit a wide range of situations in your personal, social, and work life. Slow down, take a deep breath, and take that step toward an easier and more manageable life. The Mindfulness Pocketbook will help you: * Move in the direction of greater calm, balance, and wellbeing * Increase your insight and awareness * Break free from unhelpful thoughts and thinking patterns, feel more confident, and have better self-esteem * Be more able to manage other people's demands, stress, anxiety, and worry Experts increasingly recognise that developing mindfulness skills is an effective way to improve performance, reduce stress, enhance emotional intelligence, increase life satisfaction, and develop leadership skills. A mindful person consciously brings awareness to the here-and-w with openness, interest, and receptiveness. Mindfulness Pocketbook is the take-with-you guide to receptive, constructive thinking.
- Author BiographyGill Hasson works with people from a diverse backgrounds and situations. Her key motivation is her belief in the ability of people to positively change their way of thinking - about life, other people, and themselves. She works in adult education, is an associate tutor at the University of Sussex, and delivers training for QA, one of the UK's largest training providers, and Mumsnet, the UK's largest website for parents. She is a freelance journalist and writes articles on personal development and relationships for a variety of magazines, including Psychologies and Take A Break, and for a number of websites.
- Author(s)Gill Hasson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/2015
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width126 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.00
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.