All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $14.18Free postage
- AU $16.42Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionMindfulness and Surfing casts a fresh perspective on this popular sport, and explores how riding the waves can be the ultimate meditation. Engaging author Sam Bleakley takes us on a soulful journey across the tideline of his personal and philosophical travels. Through lunar cycles and river surfing to the Taoism of nature, he reveals an acute awareness of what the oceans can tell us about our place in the natural world. Meditating on one of nature' s greatest elements - its salty swells, flow and peaks - he shares life lessons in mindfulness that will be relished by surfer and n-surfer alike.
- Author BiographySam Bleakley is a widely travelled writer and professional surfer based in the UK. During his competitive career he won a veritable hoard of silverware including multiple English, British and European titles. His travel writing has been published in international surfing magazines such as Carve, Pacific Longboarder, Surf News and The Surfer s Path, and he is the author of two books, Surfing Brilliant Corners and Surfing Tropical Beats. He lives with his wife and children near Sennen on the far western tip of Cornwall.
- Author(s)Sam Bleakley
- PublisherThe Ivy Press
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Ivy Press
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.