All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake a break from your mind and step into the present moment with MINDFULNESS FOR LIFE. Mindfulness is more than a set of tools to help manage the stresses of life; it's also about enhancing your overall wellbeing. In MINDFULNESS FOR LIFE, mindfulness teacher Oli Doyle shows you how living in the present moment can help in all areas of your life, including work, relationships, family life, creativity, memory and decision making. The easy-to-follow plan is broken down into six-week segments, with each week focused on a basic mindfulness principle. This book is also accompanied by daily online exercises to help your mind work more effectively and build your confidence.
- Author BiographyOli first started practicing mindfulness in 2003, and all he could find were books by the Dalai Lama and other Buddhist writers. Like many do, he found the task of putting those words into practice incredibly difficult, so he set about deconstructing this practice of mindfulness and translating the experience into everyday language. He now teaches mindfulness workshops and is the author of MINDULNESS PLAIN & SIMPLE.
- Author(s)Oli Doyle
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Weight266 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.