Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionFew teachings describe the practice of meditation with such profundity as the Anapanasati, translated as mindfulness of breathing. These ancient Buddhist meditation instructions skillfully lead one through the many layers and levels of meditation.The meditation instructions found in this book offer the person who is new to meditation a clear understanding of the practice. It also enables the experienced meditator the opportunity to strengthen their already established practice. This is accomplished through the use of the detailed instructions and explanations of each of the sixteen steps that comprise the Anapanasati. Which are all found within these pages.
- Author(s)Shane Wilson
- Date of Publication24/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.