All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
About this product
- DescriptionThe prevailing narrative on Africa is that it is awash with violent conflict. Indeed, it does suffer from a multitude of conflicts - from border skirmishes to civil wars to terrorist attacks. Conflicts in Africa are diverse and complex, but there have been a number of cases of successful conflict management and resolution. What accounts for the successes and failures, and what can we learn from Africa's experience? Minding the Gap: African Conflict Management in a Time of Change takes on these questions, bringing together more than 20 experts to examine the source of conflicts in Africa and assess African management capacity in the face of these conflicts.
- Author BiographyPamela Aall is a senior fellow at the Centre for International Governance Innovation (CIGI), in the Global Security & Politics Program, leading the African Regional Conflict Management project. Chester A. Crocker is a distinguished fellow at CIGI.
- Author(s)Chester A. Crocker,Pamela Aall
- PublisherThe Centre for International Governance Innovation
- Date of Publication16/05/2016
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintThe Centre for International Governance Innovation
- Weight699 g
- Width4531 mm
- Height6466 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.