Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionTuckett argues that most ecomists' explanations of the financial crisis miss its essence; they igre critical components of human psychology. He offers a deeper understanding of financial market behaviour and investment processes by recognizing the role played by unconscious needs and fears in all investment activity.
- Author BiographyDAVID TUCKETT is Fellow of the Institute of Psychoanalysis and Professor at University College London, UK. Recently honoured with a Sigourney Award for Psychoanalysis, the highest prize in the field, Professor Tuckett has brought together his initial training as an Economist with his subsequent work in Sociology and Psychoanalysis to initiate a new line of research; the significance of which has been recognised with recent invitations to speak at the Global Economic Symposium and the Global Risks Network of the World Economic Forum. Previously Principal of the Health Education Studies Unit at Cambridge University and Editor in Chief of the International Journal of Psychoanalysis, he is the author of many papers and several highly successful books.
- Author(s)D Tuckett
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/05/2011
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight390 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.