Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- Description* Emphasizes the computational theory of mind in both its digital and connectionist forms. * Explains the basic concepts rather than particular hypotheses and experiments. * Provides historical background to theory of mind: philosophical, psychological, biological and computational.
- Author BiographyRobert M. Harnish is Professor of Philosophy and Linguistics, and Research Scientist in Cognitive Science at the University of Arizona. He is co--author, with Adrian Akmajian, of Linguistics (Fifth Edition, 2000), and, with Kent Bach, of Linguistic Communication and Speech Acts (1979) his is also editor of Basic Topics in the Philosophy of Language (1994), and co--editor of Neural Connections, Mental Computation (1989), and The Representation of Knowledge and Belief (1986).
- Author(s)Robert M. Harnish
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2001
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note153
- Weight818 g
- Width168 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.