All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe basic questions addressed in this book are: what is the computational nature of cognition, and what role does it play in language and other mental processes?; What are the main characteristics of contemporary computational paradigms for describing cognition and how do they differ from each other?; What are the prospects for building cognition and how do they differ from each other?; and what are the prospects for building an artificial intelligence? The text features previously unpublished contributions from some of the leading researchers in cognitive science and artificial intelligence. It also addresses important issues about the nature of cognition and describes approaches to modelling cognition at a level that is accessible to introductory students.
- Author(s)Ralph Morelli,etc.
- PublisherIntellect Books
- Date of Publication05/01/1992
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleTheoretical Issues in Cognitive Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIntellect Books
- Weight495 g
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.