All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionREVOLUTIONARY THINKING FOR EFFORTLESS SUCCESS 70% of the Australian workforce feel disengaged in their current workplace. Most leadership courses are t achieving their long-term objectives. A strong culture is a critical component for the success of all teams. It's something the greatest organisations have, and those at the bottom aspire to replicate. The Minds of Winning Teams is a well-crafted handbook for business and sporting clubs seeking to reinvent their cultures and fast track a more productive and profitable environment. Richard Maloney is one of Australia's most ted leadership experts, having been associated with eight elite sporting organisations across the country. Richard has helped 39 teams to grand finals, with 24 going on to win premierships. This book offers a strategic breakdown of the key components of leadership structure, providing specialised practical exercises that can be immediately implemented into your organisation to create quick and effective change. Hear from some of our nation's greatest sporting leaders as they provide in-depth interviews outlining their keys to success. These elite icons include Australian test legend Justin Langer, Australian's Most Successful Female Olympian Rechelle Hawkes, and AFL Grand Final and NFL Super Bowl veteran Ben Graham. The Minds of Winning Teams will help you rebuild your thinking to develop an elite, quality mind that will ensure you easily fulfil your dreams and become a remarkable leader in your industry. If you manage staff in a business or a sporting team, The Minds of Winning Teams is a must-read - an exclusive blueprint for success that you can't do without!
- Author BiographyHaving been involved in 39 Grand Finals for 24 'Premierships' or 'Championships' in the sports industry, Richard Maloney understands how important it is to have all levels of an organisation 'flowing', be it in sport or in business. Richard specialises in the development of high performance teams, individuals and organisations in both business and sport. He has 10 years experience as an established leader in sports management, commercial management and executive leadership coaching. This includes both corporate and SME markets, with organisations such as: Fremantle Dockers FC AFL, Western Bulldogs FC AFL, Melbourne Demons FC AFL, Melbourne Storm NRL, Melbourne Racing Club, Melbourne Tigers NBL, Melbourne Vixens Netball, Richard's focus is on leadership, executive development, organisational engagement and culture. He comes accredited as an educator and trainer, high performance coach and NLP master practitioner with a passion for the creation and development of business leaders, executives, elite athletes and teams. He also has a proven sporting and business background as a successful leader with a list of accomplishments in a range of management positions. Richard has worked in twelve different industries and is the Director of Premiership Coach (elite sport), Engage and Grow (business) and Quality Mind (industry leaders and elite athletes). With Engage & Grow, Richard leads a united team of seven national and international Certified Business Coaches. They specialise in advancing somewhat engaged team members into fully engaged leaders, in just 12 to 16 hours.
- Author(s)Richard Maloney
- PublisherBusybird Publishing
- Date of Publication05/08/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBusybird Publishing
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.