All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTelekinetic preteens use their powers for good and evil in this mind-bending sequel to The Ability, which Publishers Weekly called a fast-paced, superhero-tinged spy vel. Everywhere that Christopher Lane turns, he sees the face of the boy he killed. There is escape from the guilt, t even on his return to Myers Holt the secret London academy where he and five others are being trained to use their mental powers, their Ability. But w that the threat of Dulcia Genever has been dealt with, his friends are too busy working for the police, entering the minds of some of the country s most dangerous criminals, to sympathize. Chris s teachers are already concerned eugh about him, especially when Chris starts to wonder if the boy may t be a figment of his imagination after all. Meanwhile, alone in Darkwhisper Mar, Ernest Genever is enjoying watching Chris s torment. Yes, he will keep his promise Christopher Lane will die but t until he has watched Chris lose his mind waiting for Ernest to appear. For, if thing else, Dulcia Genever did teach her son one valuable lesson: Revenge is a dish best served cold.
- Author(s)M M Vaughan
- PublisherMargaret K. McElderry Books
- Date of Publication11/03/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleAbility
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMargaret K. McElderry Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width145 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Illustrator(s)Iacopo Bruno
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.