All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLior Zoref offers proven guidelines for applying what he calls mind sharing' in new ways. For instance, he shows how a mother's Facebook update saved the life of a four-year-old boy, and how a manager used LinkedIn to create a year's worth of market research in less than a day. Zoref's clients are using his techniques to invate and problem-solve in record time. Now he reveals how crowdsourcing has the ability to supercharge our thinking and upgrade every aspect of our lives.'
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight271 g
- Width138 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.