All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA very funny warm-hearted picture book about the difficulty of sharing. Amy snuggles on her blankie with her three toys. I love you all, she says, because we're together, and because you're MINE. When Jack and Zak want to play and they grab Bear and Bunny, Amy grabs them back. MINE! she says. When Baby Jo picks up Bird and kisses it, Amy takes it away. MINE! she says. But then she realizes that what she's done has made Baby Jo very sad. He's all alone, without a toy and suddenly Amy has a difficult decision to make. What will she do?
- Author BiographySue Heap is an award-winning children's book author and illustrator. She won the Smarties Book Prize for Cowboy Baby (9781406330649) and has enjoyed great critical and commercial success with Polly's Pink Pyjamas (9781406327380) by Vivian French, and her books with Sally Lloyd-Jones including How to Be a Baby, by Me, the Big Sister (9781406323337), which was on the New York Times Bestseller List. Sue lives in Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire.
- Author(s)Sue Heap
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Content Notechiefly illustrations
- Weight419 g
- Width269 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sue Heap
- Interest AgeFrom 2
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.46
- AU $10.07Trending at AU $18.92
- AU $12.81Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $13.01
- AU $8.50Trending at AU $14.11
- AU $20.79Trending at AU $23.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.