Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionRoaring into his life, Ryley Storm literally kcks Thalmas Weston off kilter. A man who swore he'd never have a permanent woman in his life finds himself in an interesting quandary where Ryley is concerned. FBI Agent Ryley Storm has dedicated her life to her career. There's time for a relationship. At least t until she finishes the case she's been working on for the past six months. Thrown together in the midst of an investigation, unbridled lust flows between the pair. Will they keep things strictly professional or will the Fates intervene?
- Author BiographyKatorah grew up with a love of books from the time she was ten years old when a teacher introduced her to the word of Beverly Cleary. From that point forward she read everything she could get her hands on for both enjoyment and knowledge. Currently pursuing her second chance at life with the help of friends from around the world, she chose to turn her love of books into a new hobby. With her laptop practically glued to her legs, she's spent the past couple of years pounding on the keys to create numerous storylines. Finally picking one whose characters spoke to her on a personal level; The Ackerman Security Series was born. The characters in the book are constantly in her mind telling her what they want to do and what direction the series should go.
- Author(s)Katorah Kenway
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.