All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMinecraft is a multi-platform block-based gaming sensation available on Xbox, PlayStation, PC and mobile devices. Whether you're in Creative, Survival or Hardcore Mode, the Minecraft books contain all the advice you need to survive and thrive! This handbook will teach you everything you need to kw about the electrifying possibilities of redstone. Whether you're playing in Survival or Creative mode, redstone is an amazing substance that will transform your gameplay. Since its arrival a huge redstone community has developed, building and sharing creations as diverse as arcade-style games, intricate traps, calculators, and even computers. The first section of this handbook gets you up to speed on the basics of redstone. The second section pushes you to use your new redstone kwledge to complete challenges, and the final section showcases some of the awesome community creations that are out there. You'll discover where to find redstone ore and how to mine it and all the possibilities of redstone dust. Redstone dust is really powerful stuff and is essential to almost all redstone lighting systems and circuits. Also, with step-by-step instructions to building redstone traps and arrow launchers you need never fear creepers again. Among the redstone engineering feats that feature in this handbook are the super stopwatch which can record time to a tenth of a second, faster than the blink of an eye! Or Zombie-siege, a fun combat mini-game built with redstone circuitry. These community creations will inspire you to get building with redstone. Perfect for Minecrafters aged nine upwards. Get wired up and go create! Collect all of the official Minecraft series to become the best Minecrafter you can be: Minecraft The Survivors' Book of Secrets; Minecraft Blockopedia; Minecraft: Exploded Builds: Medieval Fortress; Minecraft Beginner's Handbook; Minecraft Construction Handbook; Minecraft Combat Handbook; and, Minecraft Redstone Handbook.
- Author BiographyMojang is a games studio based in Stockholm, Sweden. Mojang was founded in 2009 by Markus Notch Persson and Jakob Porser. Markus Persson is also the creator of Mojang's best-selling game to date: Minecraft. The alpha version of Minecraft was launched in 2009, and the official game went on sale in 2011. Since then over 100 million copies have been sold, across multiple platforms. It is now the second best-selling video game of all time. In 2014, Mojang was bought by Microsoft. The acquisition hasn't changed much about the company - they still release and support games on multiple platforms, including iOS, Playstation and many more, as well as Windows and Xbox. Mojang plan to keep their independent spirit and continue to treat their community with the respect and honesty it deserves.
- Author(s)Mojang AB
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEgmont Books Ltd
- Weight348 g
- Width140 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementUpdated ed
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.21Trending at AU $27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.