All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume explores the role of minerals in rock formation. Chapters focus on mineral properties, classification, elements, and crystal formation. Young readers will gain an understanding of how the rock cycle works and how minerals are the building blocks of Earths rocks through level-appropriate text and graphic organizers.
- Author(s)Willa Dee
- PublisherPowerKids Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleRocks: The Hard Facts
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPowerKids Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.