All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Japanese craze for Amigurumi (crocheted stuffed toys) is explored in miniature in this fun new title in the Cozy series, from UK author Sara Scales. These tiny treasures can be used as key rings, charms, hair accessories or just admired as trinkets in their own right. All the basic crochet techniques are clearly explained along with step-by-step illustrations. Charming and precious, these projects may be small but they are bursting with personality, making perfect gifts for friends and family. Anyone unsure about working in this scale can simply practise with larger hooks and thicker yarn - the patterns are exactly the same.
- Author BiographySara Scales began crafting at an early age and over the years, this developed into a fascination with anything small-scale and she began to explore the exciting world of miniatures - specialising in cross stitch, felting, beading and teddy bear making. She has contributed to The Dolls' House Magazine, Dolls House World and Artisans in Miniature (AIM); sells her work through shops, fairs and her website (www.minidreamz.com) and teaches beginner crochet classes. Sara lives with her family in a small village in South Yorkshire, England.
- Author(s)Sara Scales
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication27/12/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleCozy
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes 250 photographs
- Weight431 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.