All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.91Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
About this product
- DescriptionMeditation for the brain -- allow coloring to soothe you. This 5 x 8 mini coloring book is the perfect gift for on the go! 45 Detailed and intricate Mandalas to color in this delightful, stress release coloring book that will easily fit into your bag. Take it to work, on the commute, drop it in your coat pocket for the wait at the doctor's office. Relax your mind, have fun choosing colors to create vibrant and brilliant mandalas. Use them for relaxation or use them for your sacred spaces. Color with paints, pencils, chalks or colored pens! Coloring books are for adults also.
- Author BiographyElaine Warfield designs original Mandala art. She is a a writer and artist who works from her office in the Catskill Mountains of New York.
- Author(s)Grace Brannigan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight105 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.