All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive array of practical information on rabbit keeping. Beautifully illustrated with more than 400 specially commissioned color photographs, this mini encyclopedia features more than 40 of the most popular breeds and varieties of rabbit in a handy small format. From the fluffy angora to the faintly comical lops, each breed is thoroughly described in concise profiles that include:
- Typical weight
- Suitability as a pet
- Country of origin
- Special features of coat types and colors.
- Housing and caring for rabbits
- Food and dietary requirements
- Grooming, hygiene and health care
- Recreation and exercise.
- Author BiographyGeoff Russell was Britain's top breeder and exhibitor of the English Lop for many years, and he has also been a British Rabbit Council District advisor and judge. He is the author of three books on rabbits and wrote a longrunning column in Fur and Feathers magazine. He lives in Cambridgeshire, England.
- Author(s)Geoff Russell
- PublisherFirefly Books
- Date of Publication25/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitleMini Encyclopedia Of...
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFirefly Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width160 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.