All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMini-macrame - a new twist on an age-old handicraft. The art and craft of ktting cordage, yarn or jute to form useful or decorative shapes goes back centuries. Extremely popular in the 1970s for everything from clothing to plant holders, it is seeing a revival in the form of jute jewellery and exotic ktted accessories. To get in on this fast-growing trend, grab your copy of Mini-Macrame, a project-packed Threads Select booklet. With its intricate weave and fun designs, macrame is the perfect crafting technique to jazz up your style. 12 fun and easy projects put a twist on this age-old craft and teach you how to make your very own macrame jewellery, accessories and items for the home.
- Author BiographyVera Vandenbosch is a DIY enthusiast, textile hoarder, flea market dweller and vintage anything collector who blogs at www.style-diaries.com. Her textile craft book Scraps (9781627107143 ) will be published by the Taunton Press in Spring 2015.
- Author(s)Vera Vandenbosch
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication28/03/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleThreads Selects
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour photographs
- Weight127 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine0 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.