Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionMini-Mickey: The Pocket-Sized Ufficial Guide to Walt Disney World is the condensed version of the Ufficial team's comprehensive Ufficial Guide to Walt Disney World. Though its format is slightly larger than true pocket-sized, this is an indispensable take-along guidebook. Straightforward, tightly organized, and well indexed, Mini-Mickey is the perfect resource when you want the most important information fast. For readers on a short or impromptu trip to Walt Disney World the contents of Mini-Mickey can easily be digested on the flight or drive down, or at the hotel the night before visiting the parks. Scientifically created touring plans for each park will save four or more hours of standing in line. For those who do t have time to plan their Disney trip in depth, Mini-Mickey takes the guesswork out of visiting the parks and ensure that the reader sees as much as possible with the least amount of stress and effort. This book provides expert authority on how to make the most efficient and most practical use of any family's time. Because every minute and every dollar counts, Mini Mickey: The Pocket-Sized Ufficial Guide to Walt Disney World provides the information needed to tour Walt Disney like a pro.
- Author BiographyBob Sehlinger, a Lowell Thomas Award-winning journalist, is best known as the creator and producer of The Unofficial Guide series. He is credited with being the first to apply research techniques from the fields of operations research and statistics to travel guides. Among other projects, he was able to develop mathematical models that could save theme park patrons more than three hours of standing in queue in a single day. Bob Sehlinger is founder and co-owner of Keen Communications, a book publishing company that includes Menasha Ridge Press, Clerisy Press, and Wilderness Press. The author of 27 books, Sehlinger is a past president of the Publishers Association of the South, and has served at the invitation of the U.S. State Department and the U.S. Information Service on educational missions for publishers in Hungary, Romania, and Russia. ------- Ritchey Halphen is a project editor at Keen Communications. His 18 years of publishing experience include editing stints at Cooking Light, Southern Living, and Health magazines. He lives in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Author(s)Bob Sehlinger,Ritchey Halphen
- PublisherUnofficial Guides
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationBirmingham, AL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUnofficial Guides
- Content NoteMaps, charts, 24 tables
- Weight242 g
- Width114 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.