Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $53.08
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with luscious photography, this book is a must for any pie-lover s kitchen and will inspire cooks and n-bakers alike to turn out succulent baked treats in time. Featuring more than 40 creative recipes for individual pies, this charming book will show you how simple it is to assemble and bake pies that the whole family will love using an electric mini pie maker. Whether you prefer fruity fillings, such as classic apple and cinnamon, tangy cranberry-pear, plum-ginger, or strawberry-rhubarb; decadent treats, such as gooey s mores or caramel-banana pies; classic favorites such as pumpkin, pecan, or chocolate; or flavorful pies fit for a meal or snack, such as spinach and feta, ham and egg quiches, or even chili pies, there is a wide range of options to please everyone. Best of all, these delicious mini pies baked in just ten minutes without even turning on the oven.
- Author BiographyAbigail Johnson Dodge (Southport, CT) is a former pastry chef, a widely respected baking expert, as well as a popular food writer and instructor. Based in Connecticut, she studied in Paris at La Varenne and is the author of seven cookbooks, including IACP Cookbook Award Finalist The Weekend Baker, Desserts 4 Today, and Williams-Sonoma Dessert. Her recipes and articles have appeared in more than three dozen cookbooks, publications, and websites, including Fine Cooking and Bon Appetit. She s a regular guest on television and radio and teaches cooking classes around the country.
- Author(s)Abigail Johnson Dodge
- PublisherWeldon Owen
- Date of Publication24/06/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeldon Owen
- Weight499 g
- Width188 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.