About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes how-to photos and easy-to-follow directions that guide readers through the art of cake decoration. It also includes basic recipes; every delectable treat is as appealing to the eye as it is to the tongue. A glimpse of one of these adorable designs will bring a smile to anybody's face. The cakes in this book may be mini, but their impact is big! Every delectable treat here is as appealing to the eye as it is to the tongue. Start with one of the basic recipes, a Madeira Sponge or Chocolate Cake, for example. Then let the how-to photos and easy-to-follow directions be your guide as you decorate cakes for Mother's or Father's Day, for Valentine's Day, for the arrival of a new baby and many more special occasions. Just a glimpse of one of these adorable designs will bring a sunny smile to anybody's face!
- Author BiographyNoga Hitron is the founder of Cookies for Fun, which sells decorative cakes and cookies to gourmet food and fashion shops around the world. She is the author of Fairytale Cakes (9781600591945) and The Art of Cakes (9781402761249).
- Author(s)Noga Hitron
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication07/08/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date01/10/2013
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight640 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Photographs byMatt Cohen
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.42Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $30.09
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.