All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis exciting new book from Angie Scarr presents a voyage of discovery and inspiration for all miniaturists to delve into. Here, Angie shares the secrets of her amazingly intricate work in a variety of exciting materials and invites us to join in with her passion for miniature food. The projects are more adventurous than ever before and created with extraordinary attention to detail.Follow this master class that is packed full of ideas, detailed information on techniques, tools, materials and is illustrated with easy-to-follow, step-by-step pictures throughout. Find out how to create liquid and translucent effects, glazes, moulding and veining all to mouth-watering effect. Just some of the projects included are: pastry cases, chocolate recipes, toffee apples, fruit tarts, strawberries, melons, cabbage and mushrooms.
- Author BiographyAngie Scarr is a highly regarded miniaturist, well-known in the UK, Europe and US for her intricate polymer clay work. She is constantly pushing the boundaries of her craft, exploring new techniques and materials. She runs the successful Angie Scarr Miniatures, contributes to miniaturist magazines, makes step-by-step DVDs and runs many demonstration workshops.
- Author(s)Angie Scarr
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations, includes photographs
- Weight454 g
- Width186 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.