All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionWe live in times of great change. Or so we are told. Headlines blast messages about clashes between tribes, civilisations, political factions, East and West. We are told that unless we abstain from eating meat, flying or enjoying other modern amenities, the planet is doomed. We live in times of trouble. Of crossroads. Of signs of decline. We live in special times. In turn, future thinking is often reduced to people having opinions about other people's opinions. As opposed to manifesto, in manifesto many small ideas are created to inspire one person, your- self. By sharing the vision of the future, we can avoid telling stories and instead strive to surround ourselves with as many strange, conflicting ideas that we can in order to immerse ourselves in future possibilities and possible futures. Incorporating recognisable examples, Minifesto will illustrate how the world changes when a single individual does something new.
- Author BiographyMagnus Lindkvist is an international futurist and consultant. He is the author of Everything We Know and When the Future Begins.
- Author(s)Magnus Lindkvist
- PublisherLID Publishing
- Date of Publication29/06/2016
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLID Publishing
- Content NoteBlack and white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.