All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere with a new introduction and updated bibliography, is the definitive collection of writings by and about the work of the 1960s minimalists, generously illustrated with photographs of paintings, sculpture, and performance.
- Author BiographyGregory Battcock was a painter, lecturer in art history and criticism, and editor of The New Art: A Critical Anthology and The New American Cinema. He was a frequent contributor to Arts Magazine, Art and Literature, College Art Journal, and Film Culture. Anne M. Wagner is Professor of the History of Art, University of California, Berkeley.
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication03/08/1995
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note167 b&w photographs, bibliography
- Weight463 g
- Width145 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byGregory Battcock
- Introduction byAnne M. Wagner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.