Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionStudies Forman's discrete Morse theory from an algebraic viewpoint. Analogous to independent work of Emil Skoldberg, this book shows that this theory can be applied to chain complexes of free modules over a ring and provides four applications of this theory.
- Author(s)Michael Jollenbeck,Volkmar Welker
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/02/2009
- Series TitleMemoirs of the American Mathematical Society
- Series Part/Volume Number197, 923
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight146 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.