All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProfessor Howard Lasnik is one of the world's leading theoretical linguists. He has produced influential and important work in areas such as syntactic theory, logical form, and learnability. This collection of essays draws together some of his best work from his substantial contribution to linguistic theory.
- Author BiographyHoward Lasnik is Distinguished University Professor of Linguistics at the University of Maryland. For over thirty years he has played a prominent role in syntactic theorizing in the Chomskian framework from the Extended Standard Theory and Government-Binding Theory to Minimalism. His most recent publications include Minimalist Analysis (1999) and Syntactic Structures Revisted (2000) with Marcela Depiante and Arthur Stepanov.
- Author(s)Howard Lasnik
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/08/2004
- Series TitleRoutledge Leading Linguists
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.