All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.95
About this product
- DescriptionMinimally invasive procedures are increasingly utilized and are replacing open surgery to reduce scarring and pain, enhance patient recovery, and minimize cost. This guide provides step-by-step guidance, expert instruction, and detailed illustration of the most recent minimally invasive orthopedic spine procedures. With a variety of chapters covering critical developments in the field including the utilization of biologic materials, image-guided surgery, and bone fusion, this guide delves into discussions of indications, methods for preoperative planning, complication avoidance strategies, and patient outcomes.
- Author BiographyP.P.M. Menchetti, M.D., F.R.C.S.(US) ISLASS President, Orthopaedic Surgeon and Professor at Florence University, Italy.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note98 black & white illustrations, 82 colour illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight754 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byPier Paolo Maria Menchetti
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.