All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn Aspen Food Engineering Series Book. This new reference work in the Food Engineering Series covers basic and new information and issues, and new and refined existing techlogies in the preservation of fruits and vegetables with a minimum of processing. It begins with a section on detecting and controlling good and harmful microorganisms in fruits and vegetable tissues, then surveys a range of preservation techlogies, talks about new techlogies being developed in landmark multinational projects, and ends by covering the legal aspects of minimally processed produce in the United States, Europe, South America, and Asia.
- Author(s)Aurelio Lopez-Malo,Maria Soledad Tapia,Stella Alzamora
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/06/2000
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleFood Engineering Series
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight875 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.24
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.44
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.