All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis readable, practical, classic work covers every aspect of church music from congregational singing to the roles of the choir and church organist, how to select a hymnal, how to plan a worship service with music, and much more. Only by kwing these things can the minister, choir director, organist, and music committee together create worship services that lead to the Christian growth of their congregation, small or large.
- Author BiographyRobert H. Mitchell was Professor Emeritus of Church and the Arts at Graduate Theological Union in Berkeley, California.
- Author(s)Robert H. Mitchell
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1978
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date23/11/1994
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight216 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.