All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI stood at the front of the church to greet the congregants. To my far left I observed a young woman standing there. She desperately wanted to be free from her past. When she approached me, I extended my hand and gave her a smile. To make her feel comfortable I sat down on the steps that lead to the pulpit and I asked her to join me. She agreed and the conversation began. In this woman, I experienced the frustration of trying to help someone so broken. I had never seen anyone so emotionally fragile. Many days I felt inadequate to help her. With that feeling, I cried a lot. Every time I felt like really throwing in the towel, I continued to hear Jesus say to me if you walk away w, you are saying she is t worth it and Calvary wasn't eugh. Each time I heard that, it pierced the core of my soul. Throughout this book, you will read entries from her personal journals. The entries represent the voices of many individuals in this world who are trapped by their past and held captive by their present. We've been soothed for far too long. Finally, it's time for you to be healed.
- Author BiographyDr. Saundra Wall Williams is the founder of T.E.A.C.H.Dr. Saundra Wall Williams (Teach and Educate for Active Christlike Holiness(TM)), Inc. in Raleigh, North Carolina. She is indeed a woman of excellence and action whom God has chosen for ministry to teach, preach, speak and write to the spiritual needs of women. She is a powerful speaker who has dedicated her life and ministry to teaching so that others can move to active Christlike holiness. Through the direction of the Holy Spirit and the covering of her pastor, Dr. Williams has established T.E.A.C.H., Inc. The mission of T.E.A.C.H. is to equip and encourage women for their life and ministry calling through a holistic teaching approach. T.E.A.C.H. is working to maximize the ministry potential of women all over the world in God's Word. This mission is accomplished through dynamic and anointed seminars, study materials, small group study sessions, conferences, retreats, and mentoring. Headquartered in Raleigh, NC, T.E.A.C.H. concentrates on TEACHing(TM) in SPIRIT and in TRUTH. Dr. Williams received her call to the ministry in 1996 and was licensed in the gospel ministry in 2000, and was ordained as Elder in the Full Gospel Baptist Church Fellowship in 2005. She stands as an obedient, yielded woman of God. In doing the work of the Kingdom, Saundra is the Elder of Christian Education at Solid Rock Ministry International in Garner, NC where Bishop L. Foday Farrar, Bishop of Global Affairs for the Full Gospel Baptist Church Fellowship, is her Pastor. In this role, she is responsible for all adult education at SRMI. She was recently appointed by District Overseer Luther Brooks as the District Director of Christian Education for the Full Gospel Baptist Church Fellowship International Central District. Dr. Williams is currently the Sr. Vice-President and Chief of Technology and Workforce Development for the North Carolina Community College System. Before coming to the Community College System, she was a professor at North Carolina State University and prior to that, worked 13 years in business and industry in the areas of information technology and training. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, Master of Science in Applied Mathematics and Statistics and a Doctor of Education in Adult and Community College Education from North Carolina State University. She also holds a Master of Divinity from Regent University. She is also a certified Christian Coach, where her specialty area is women in ministry. She feels that her professional and educational achievements were only preparation for God's Kingdom building assignments. Dr. Williams was born in Rockingham, NC and is the daughter of Mr. Leon Wall, Sr. and Mrs. Pauline Patterson Wall. She is a 1981 graduate from Richmond Senior High School. Saundra is married to Mr. Dennis O. Williams and they celebrate 21 years of marriage. God has blessed them with one son, Bradley Joseph. Dr. Williams knows that the Word of God for the calling on her life and ministry comes from Matthew 6:33, But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
- Author(s)Dr Saundra Williams
- PublisherGodzchild Incorporated
- Date of Publication24/09/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNewark, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGodzchild Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.