All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1986 and w back in print, 'The Minnesota Ethnic Food Book' explores the rich landscape of food and cultural heritage by describing the traditional foods and foodways of many of the state's ethnic groups. Well-researched and thoughtfully written essays describe the meals and customs that help families maintain ties to their past and sustain a rich sense of ethnic heritage in their day-to-day lives. Over 150 authentic recipes, collected from home cooks across the state, impart the ethnic flavours of Minnesota. Included are recipes for everyday tables-such as Swedish meatballs, Creole chicken, and Hmong stir-fried chicken and vegetables-as well as foods for special occasions-including Greek artichoke pilaf, German sauerbraten, and Danish custard cream layer cake. The result is a carefully researched, warm, and fascinating book that is all about people, foods, and enduring values.
- Author(s)Anne R. Kaplan,etc.
- PublisherMinnesota Historical Society Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1986
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationSt Paul
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMinnesota Historical Society Press,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight888 g
- Width255 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.