All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
- AU $11.65Trending at AU $17.14
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor Troy Gavine's unlikely mystery sleuth, symphonic conductor Marc Erickson returns in Mir Thirds. In this vel, the third of Troy's Maestro Erickson mysteries, torious biker Lucky Haskins takes a spill when he sees what he thinks is a dead body in the middle of the coast highway. The problem? The police don't believe Lucky's story. Only Erickson, and several unlikely collaborators, can prove what really happened on Route 117, and what the implications might be for other Point Lobo residents.
- Author BiographyTroy Gavine is the pen name of a professional musician and university professor who lives in the Midwestern United States. Under his given name, Troy has written over a dozen non-fiction books on various musical topics. Minor Thirds is Troy's third work of fiction, and the third of his Maestro Erickson mysteries. For more information on Troy's other books of music, mystery, and murder, please visit troygavine.com.
- Author(s)Troy Gavine
- Date of Publication28/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.