All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSociety consists of numerous interconnected, interacting, and interdependent groups, which invariably differ in both power and status. Inequality and conflict between social groups entails ecomic as well as sociological and political factors. The tensions that arise between these groups are the root of society's most difficult problems -- sometimes, the root of its disintegration. Ethnic and mirity conflict is an inherent part of social life. The study of specific ethnic and mirity groups reflects the fact that people live in very powerful competitive modern or traditional societies; also, that group conflict and inequality is generally the social rm rather than the exception.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication05/08/2014
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight546 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byDan Soen,Sarah Ben-David
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.