Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
About this product
- DescriptionEven though Internet business longer makes headlines, the Internet does affect the management of international business operations in ways that to a large extent remain unresolved. This book reflects on the basics of the empirical evidence of the last years during which firms have pursued the commercial opportunities of the Internet.
- Author BiographyBent Petersen ist Associate Professor of International Business, Department of International Economics and Management at the Copenhagen Business School.
- PublisherGabler Verlag
- Date of Publication20/03/2003
- LanguageGerman & German
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleMir Special Issue
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGabler Verlag
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, bibliography
- Weight254 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byBent Petersen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.