All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a narrative of one familys extraordinary grief experiences, including precognitive dreams, visions, after-death communications, out-of-body experiences, and synchronistic events surrounding multiple deaths in their family. The sole survivor and narrator is a Western-trained academic who initially struggled to accept realities that ultimately changed every aspect of her life. Weaving personal, historical, and mythic perspectives, Dr Betty Kovacs shows us that such individual experiences, along with cutting-edge scientific research, support a radical change in the way we think about death -- and life.
- Author BiographyBetty J. Kovacs received her PhD from the University of California-Irvine, in comparative literature and theory of symbolic language. She studied and taught in Europe and the United States. She studied the spiritual traditions of prehistory and indigenous cultures and worked with shamans from the Amazon and the Andes in Peru. She served on the board of directors of the Jung Society of Claremont in California. She presented Experiencing the Mystery of Death--and Life at the 8th Scientific & Medical Network Beyond the Brain Conference, University of Kent, Canterbury, England (2009). Other seminars in which she has participated include Deeper Orders of Reality: Creating Our Future and The Feminine Dimension of the Divine.
- Author(s)Betty J. Kovacs
- PublisherKamlak Center (US)
- Date of Publication31/01/2003
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationClaremont
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKamlak Center (US)
- Weight462 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.