About this product
- DescriptionNew York, 1980. Though the world was in turmoil, the U.S. Olympic hockey team united Americans on February 22. The Soviet Union had dominated Olympic hockey and they were aggressively invading the Middle East. Many felt the Soviets were unstoppable. Skate with the 20 young American men who made history when they did just that in this inspiring graphic vel.
- Author(s)Joe Dunn
- PublisherMagic Wagon
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleGraphic History (Graphic Planet)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagic Wagon
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width184 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ben Dunn
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.